How do I reschedule my delivery?
If you chose DPD as your delivery option (next working day delivery/ UK free delivery option) and are unavailable at the delivery address on the delivery date/time, no need to worry, as DPD will give you a number of options.
Post Dispatch Options
DPD provide access to a suite of options both on the day of delivery and the night before via email and text message, allowing customers to take delivery of their goods in a way that suits them. If you wish to reschedule, you can:
- Select an alternative delivery date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour
- Have the parcel left in a specified safe place
- Collect the parcel from your local DPD Pickup Shop
- Upgrade delivery directly with DPD to before 10:30, before 12, afternoon or a Saturday or Sunday
If you have chosen any other delivery option and want to reschedule your delivery, you may contact us on 07415220785 (lines are open between 10-4) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to check if we can place your order on hold until your preferred date.
This will not always be possible as after an order has been placed, it can take less than 10 minutes for it to process and get packed for delivery. Unfortunately we are unable to amend the order after this stage.