Secondary Islamic Studies Syllabus
Advice on how to use and implement the Safar secondary syllabus.
- Can I use the Safar syllabus for home schooling ?
- What resources or learning aids can I use when teaching?
- Can I adapt the syllabus to a weekend/weekday maktab?
- What school of Islamic law (fiqh) is the content based on and are your books reliable?
- Is the Islamic studies syllabus for me?
- What references and sources do you use for your publications?
- Do I need to complete Textbook and Workbook 7 in one academic year?
- Does each student need a Textbook/Workbook?
- Who writes the textbooks?
- Can I print or reproduce the Safar Publications books?
- What should I teach after Year 6 (primary syllabus)?
- Do the Safar Islamic Studies books focus on tarbiyah (moral and spiritual development) of the children?
- Can I use the Islamic studies series without the Safar Learn to Read and Learn by Heart publications?
- How to leave a review on the books